Team Member

Team Member
Picture is Link to Shop

Tuesday 23 June 2015

It's a journey and a delivery

Ok I'm committed to arriving at the finish! What does that mean though and how does one get from the starting role of beginning distributor to "Pink Diamond?" That is the chronicles delivered here.  I have created a plan to work and work the plan which I will share with my friends here that wish to know, how is it all possible.

I recently became aware that some have enrolled 186 new people into this program within 6 weeks.  Seems challenging and at the same time I'm happy to have a number to think about.  With all the great people that I know how could I possibly enroll that many new clients.

So I think that one of the best things I can do here is describe what is taking place with me.
I have used so many products over the years all with claims to achieve results.  Some do however, I never seemed to stick with them for again many reasons, too much money, to much effort,  not enough results and the years marched by.

Now my friends know that I'm all about the natural and healthy choices and I have created skin care products all based in nature and I still was not achieving the results I wished.  Yes, my skin looked pretty good. I'm strong and healthy so my overall look was the projection of that, still I just wasn't were I wanted to be.

In comes my sister Rose with a new skin care product line and she is sure I'm going to love it, well I didn't really grab onto it immediately because of all the barriers I had to get over.  Like I said I thought I knew how to take care of my skin.
She didn't really listen to me and kept sharing how it was making a difference in her life and that she wanted the same for me. So I tried the product.  I got results and I got compliments. 
Next a  life time girl friend  tried the product and saw immediate results too. She was seeing old scars being reduced and she was excited. She saw my skin and wanted to come on board.  Great, wins always feel great.  It is important to enjoy the wins of friends.

Our new business associate really was smiling more and feeling better about herself because we had decided to share a secret to our cosmetic success.
It really is all about sharing.  This is what I do here, share and encourage and support with the consideration that I will experience more of the same.

Cynthia is a distributor with "Skincerity" www.cynvickers.mynucerity.com

No comments: